We offer both a 3 year old preschool class and a 4 year old preschool class during the school year. Our 3 year olds meet three mornings a week from 8am-11:15am. Our 4 year olds come to school every morning from 8am-11:15am.
Both classes have a low student to teacher ratio to allow extra attention to be given to your child. In a Christian atmosphere, all core subjects (mathematics, language arts, science, and social studies) are introduced through instruction, activities, games, and creative play. There is always time dedicated each day to art, music, and dramatic play.
We welcome you to visit our site, talk with our staff, and see first-hand how our teachers minister to these little lambs.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School strives to make Christ the center of every aspect of our lives. Keeping Him as our focus we seek to provide for students’ physical, spiritual, emotional, cognitive and social needs in a Christ-centered learning environment. We invite you to discover for yourself why Good Shepherd is the school for your family. Tour the classrooms, talk with the teachers, and enjoy the assurance that comes only with a great education.
*We are a fully accredited school through the National Lutheran School Association (NLSA).
• Strong academic programs focused on Christ, yet aligned with Wisconsin State Academic and Common Core Standards
• High student to computer ratio in 4th-8th grade
• Tablets (iPad/NABI) in classrooms
• Cutting-edge curriculum in all major subject areas including Guided Reading
• SmartBoards in K-8th grade
• Fine Arts (Art, Band, Choir)
• Foreign Language in K-8th grade
• Low student to teacher ratio
• Interscholastic athletic opportunities
• Hot lunch program
• Financial Aid to qualifying families
• Participation in Wisconsin Parent Choice Program
Good Shepherd Lutheran Child Care is available to all children 2˝* through 12 years of age. Our caring and experienced staff provides a full day of program to children of all ages. Activities are designed to develop both fine and gross motor skills. And, indoor and outdoor play (weather permitting) are part of every day. Hot lunch is available during the school year for an additional fee.
Our doors open at 6am for early risers and close at 6pm. Before and after school care are available at hourly rates. And, school-days-off and summer care are provided.
Please contact us directly for more information at (920)261-0242.
*must be potty trained