Good Shepherd Lutheran School is an accredited school offering a Christ-centered enrichment program for home-schooled children in grades K-8.
Home-schooled students may join Good Shepherd students in the classroom and participate in the following subjects* and events.
Primary Subjects - Math - Science - Literature - Social Studies/History
Secondary Subjects - Physical Education - Art - Band (gr. 5-8) - Music/Choir - Spanish
Home-school students are welcome to participate in lunch at 11:30am. Students may bring their own lunch or pur- chase hot lunch through the school. (Good Shepherd’s hot lunch program is catered by the Watertown Unified School District. Orders are placed on the morning of each school day.)
* Exact subjects vary by grade and availability.
Additional Services and Special Events
Home-school students are also welcome to participate with us in:
- Weekly Chapel Services - Science Fair* - Social Studies Fair* - Evening of Expression - Forensics Night - Field Trip Opportunities* - Inter-school competitions - Standardize Testing* - Service Projects
*May have additional fees
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for home-school students is determined based on course registration. Primary subjects, as defined above, are $500 per class per school year. Secondary subjects are $300 per class per school year. Some additional services and special events have additional fees.
Tuition payment may be made in full by the start of the school year, or monthly payments by automatic withdrawal can be arranged.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School exists to:
- Prepare God’s children for a life time of servanthood to their Lord.
- Provide academic enrichment in a Christ-centered learning environment.
- Provide prayer, support and encouragement for families in our congregation, the city of Watertown, and surrounding area, and home-schooling community.